Deciding between having a traditional wedding or eloping can be scary. Will we miss not having all of our friends and family there? How will we plan and decide where to go? Eloping has become increasingly popular amidst the current world conditions, and I’m here to show you 5 reasons why you should consider it too!
01. Eloping is so much more intimate! Whether it’s just you two or a few family members, it’s easier to focus on the special moments that matter most to you two.
02. You have so much more freedom with locations! You can choose your backyard, a national park, an establishment that is significant to your relationship and MUCH MORE! Whatever feels right for you two, the possibilities are endless.
03. Planning a wedding is stressful! There’s a lot that goes into planning a wedding that people don’t realize. When you elope, you have less to worry about and you can focus more on details like finding a great location, writing the perfect vows, or spending time with family.
04. You’ll get your dream photos! Wherever you go, your photographer will be able to capture the raw, intimate, and genuine moments between you two.
05. Ditch the financial pressure! Weddings can cost a ton of money. By eloping you can spend your money on what matters most. Maybe it’s your dream photographer, a stunning dress, or incorporating your honeymoon into the trip!
There are NO rules! Your elopement is what you make it. Now, if you have always dreamed of having a big wedding and eloping sounds scary then follow your heart! Eloping isn’t for everyone, but you will ultimately know what’s best for you two.